MB2 Dental is a first-of-its-kind Dental Partnership Organization (DPO) founded in 2007 and based in Carrollton, Texas. Currently, MB2 partners with over 500 Dentist Owners and 550 practices across 38 states. Our Brand Marketing team is expanding to support MB2 Dental’s tremendous growth. Our team's primary goal is to attract new potential doctor partners and educate them on the benefits of our model, in hopes they will be a good fit to join our Dental Partnership Organization (DPO). The Brand Marketing team plays a crucial role in marketing campaigns, brand awareness, internal communications, MB2 culture, events, and more.
We are seeking a bright and energetic Coordinator to jump in and help us with graphic design, social media, and day-to-day administrative duties. This entry-level position reports directly to the Director of Brand Marketing and Communications.
The ideal candidate desires a career in communication, marketing, or public relations. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a highly collaborative team while independently managing multiple job tasks and responsibilities.
- Support the Brand Marketing department's initiatives by creating eye-catching graphic designs
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice
- Assist with developing, managing, and monitoring social media content
- Design flyers, postcards, and other miscellaneous print materials
- General administration responsibilities such as, but not limited to, email support, data entry, file organization, proofreading/quality assurance, etc.
- Manage and maintain relationships with external vendors, team members and other MB2 Dental departments and partners
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Brand Marketing department’s integration activities
- Other duties as assigned to support the Brand Marketing department
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or a related field
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, Canva and other graphic design software
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and algorithms including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- High level of creativity
- Local to DFW and willing to work in the office
- Ability to work full-time
- Occasional travel may be required
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident, disability, paid time off, and 401k
- Mentorship and exposure to the leadership of a growing company
- Open office layout with sit/stand desks, games, and an outdoor patio
- Teammates that love what they do and have an awesome time doing it