We are a fast-paced company working hard to make our doctor partners' visions come to life. Unique individuals and ideas are always welcome here. If you are looking for an employer that supports you in reaching your maximum potential – you'll feel right at home.
Think you're the right fit? We'd love to hear from you.
MB2 Dental has an opening for a talented and motivated Field Technician. This is an excellent opportunity to work for the fastest-growing dental partnership organization in the country.
- Review and complete work orders to move, change, install, repair, or remove date communications equipment such as cabling , wires, POS, CCTV, phone systems, computer terminals, audio systems, DVR's, digital signage, traffic monitoring systems and analytics, people counters, as well as wireless RF units.
- Read technical manuals to learn correct settings for equipment.
- Measure, cut, and install wires and cables.
- Splice wires or cables.
- connect microcomputer or terminal to date communication lines.
- Disassemble equipment and inspects and test wiring to locate and repair problem.
- Modify equipment in accordance with user request.
- Test communication lines to ensure that specifications are met.
- Enter Commands into computer to test computers
- Read messages on computer screen to verify that date is being transmitted between locations according to specifications.
- Plan layout and installation of date communications equipment.
- Demonstrate use of equipment.
- Traveling required (80%)- over nights
- Must maintain a valid drivers licenses
- Driving record must be incident free for last 3 years
- Able to lift at least 50lbs
- Able to climb 12ft ladder
- Able to sit, stand, kneel/or walk for long periods of time.