The primary responsibility of a Doctor Recruiter is to achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates while partnering and communicating in a timely, professional, and efficient manner to all client offices of MB2 Dental. The Doctor Recruiter serves the recruiting needs of the operating owner in an ethical, responsible, and efficient manner, while adhering to all company and regulatory policy, compliance protocols, systems, and requirements.
- Source candidates, analyze resumes, phone screens, coordinate interviews, gain feedback, obtain approval for offer of employment, and extend offer in a close partnership with the operating owners to ensure staffing needs are met.
- Studies job description to fully understand the role and becomes comfortable speaking intelligently and confidently about our company model.
- Partners with operating owner to understand hiring needs and recruiting requirements to ensure alignment between the candidate and position.
- Understand process, protocol, system areas of opportunity, create action plans, and execute plans to grow and enhance the recruiting service offering
- Models outstanding customer service, written, verbal, and other communication skills.
- Minimum one year of previous recruiting experience in the dental and/or healthcare field preferred
- Previous customer service or sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adjust and adapt in a busy and urgent recruiting environment
- Experience with an applicant tracking system