Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Direct Manager Name: Anna Chapman
Requested Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate!
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the MB2 Marketing Team. The Marketing Team provides marketing strategy, support, execution and reporting for all affiliate office marketing initiatives (B2C) and corporate marketing initiatives (B2B). Our job is to drive affiliate office growth by attracting and engaging dental patients, and help drive MB2 Corporate Growth by attracting affiliate office acquisition opportunities and doctor recruitment.
Currently our Marketing Team is lean and growing fast! The individual chosen will require a “can-do” attitude and heaps of initiative, flexibility, and a polished demeanor. You’ll need a passion for marketing top to bottom from creative concepting, to vendor relations, to providing analytical insights to achieve our aggressive growth goals. This will be a unique opportunity to work directly with the Director of Market Strategy day to day and help address the complex challenges of marketing strategy and effectiveness, ROI, customer behavior and campaign effectiveness.
• Creative – assist with the concepting, copywriting, design and editing of campaigns across a variety of marketing mediums
• Relationship Management –manage and maintain relationships with vendors and affiliate offices
• Strategy – help develop and execute against strategic marketing plans for each affiliate office
• Marketing Execution – bring strategy and creative to life in marketing campaigns across mediums (digital, outdoor, community, print, etc)
• Training & Development – help create training and protocols for office staff to ensure community marketing and social media efforts are being correctly deployed and measured
• Reporting & Analysis – use existing systems and develop relevant dashboards that provide insights into the effectiveness of marketing efforts and campaigns
• Other duties as required
• Bachelors Degree – Marketing, Business, English/Liberal Arts degree preferred.
• Experience – No experience required. 1-2 years general business experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Organizational focus and attention to detail
• Creative and analytical problem solving skills
• Clear, concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of multi-tasking and effectively prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to execute against various work-streams simultaneously
• Driven and goal-oriented with a desire to learn and grow
• Optimism & a sense of humor